a. Form of submitted materials. The applicant shall submit the required information to the Town Clerk on paper and by electronic media as required. Accompanying the submission shall be a filing fee as established by the current fee schedule and a signed fee agreement form. The submission shall be reviewed by the Town staff for completeness and compliance with the provisions of the Comprehensive Plan, the Municipal Code and this Article. The applicant shall be notified of any deficiencies or inadequacies. An incomplete submission shall not be processed or be considered by the Planning Commission or Board of Trustees.
b. Preparation of documents. All maps and graphic plans shall be prepared, signed and stamped by a licensed engineer or registered surveyor. All narrative reports shall be prepared by a qualified professional in the field, signed by the author, and shall contain a summary of the author’s professional qualifications.
c. MH District zoning application submission requirements. The following are the submission requirements for the zoning application:
1. Land use application form.
2. Application fee as established by the current fee schedule and fee agreement.
3. Current proof of ownership in the form of title insurance issued within thirty (30) days of submission of the application.
4. A word processing file of the legal description of the property on 3 1/2" IBM formatted disk or by other acceptable electronic transfer (MSWord 6.0TM or higher, or WordPerfect 6.1TM or higher).
5. A notarized letter or authorization from the landowner permitting a representative to process the application, as necessary.
(a) The name and address of:
(2) Representative, if applicable;
(3) Mineral rights owners; and
(4) Water rights owners;
(b) General project concept;
(d) Relationship to the existing and adjacent land uses;
(f) Impacts on Town services;
(g) Evidence that an adequate water supply, sufficient in terms of quality and quantity, is available, and evidence of the capability to provide wastewater collection and treatment;
(h) Type or method of fire protection;
(i) Describe any natural or man-made hazards;
(j) Impacts on existing flora and fauna;
(k) Compliance with the Comprehensive Plan; and
(l) Provide a chart titled "Comparison Analysis" on 8 1/2" x 11" paper comparing elements in the proposed MH Park development plan to the corresponding requirements for those elements in the then-current zone for the property as contained in this Code.
(a) The demography of the area within a three-mile radius of the site proposed for zoning, including current population, proposed population, past trends and forecasts.
(b) A description of the governmental infrastructure and services required to serve the site, including projected costs, for the next ten (10) years.
(c) A description of the community facilities and programs needed to serve the population generated by the proposed zoning, including projected costs for the next ten (10) years.
(d) For residential uses, a description of the educational facilities available or required. Include an estimate of the expected enrollment and the distance from the nearest schools to the residential neighborhoods; describe the efforts to be undertaken by the developer to alleviate overcrowding of existing schools that may be attributable to the development.
(f) A description of the public safety services and facilities, including police, fire, rescue and social services, existing or proposed to serve the development, including projected costs for the next ten (10) years.
(g) A description of the recreational facilities, including park sites, trails, open space and accessibility to parks and open space areas, existing and proposed to serve the development, including projected development and maintenance costs for the next ten (10) years.
(i) An analysis of the site characteristics related to the proposal, including any environmentally hazardous, sensitive or natural resource areas.
(k) A description of the potential tax benefits and expenditures resulting from this development, including:
(2) Estimated market value of residential units.
(3) Estimated acreage of public dedication and the estimated cost of maintenance of such land.
(l) A traffic study prepared in accordance with Town requirements.
(n) Any other required information, when other applications are processed in conjunction with the land use application.
8. Existing conditions map.
(a) The existing conditions map shall be submitted on 24" x 36" paper. The map shall be drawn at a scale of 1" = 100,' 1" = 200' or another scale approved by the Town Clerk. An AutoCADTM drawing file (Release 12 or higher) of the existing conditions exhibit (map) on 3 1/2" IBM formatted disk or by other acceptable electronic transfer is also to be provided.
(b) The name of the proposed MH Park development plan shall be placed at the top of each sheet along the long dimension of the sheet. Names shall not duplicate existing PUDs or subdivisions. A general legal description stating the portion of the section, section, township, range (6th P.M.) and the Town shall be included under the name followed by the total acreage.
(c) There shall be a title block in the lower right-hand corner, or along the right-hand margin.
(d) There shall be a written metes and bounds legal description of the land to be zoned adjacent to the right-hand margin.
(e) A vicinity map that depicts the relationship to the surrounding area within a two-mile radius shall be superimposed on a current Land Use Plan Map.
(f) There shall be a block in the lower right-hand corner, or along the right-hand margin, which includes the following:
(1) A north arrow designated as true north.
(2) A written and graphic scale.
(g) Record existing zoning of the land on the exhibit and the existing zoning and land uses of the adjacent land.
(i) Show all existing structures on the site, their uses and whether they are to remain on the site, including oil and gas well locations, and titleholder or right holder.
(j) Show existing public access to the site and existing internal vehicular, bicycle and pedestrian circulation.
(l) Show topography at ten-foot contour intervals, including high and low spot elevations; shadow areas of twenty percent (20%) or greater slope; other significant topographic conditions shall be depicted at greater or lesser intervals where appropriate.
(m) Show all significant vegetation on the site (trees, undisturbed prairie grasslands, etc.).
(n) Graphically define all natural and man-made water courses, detention and retention areas, streams and lakes, wetland areas, wildlife habitat, and the one-hundred-year floodplain affecting the site.
(o) Show all adjacent land owned by the applicant and the current or intended use of such land. Land not part of the zoning request shall be noted as such. Note any unique features on the site, such as historical landmarks, views, etc.
9. MH Park development plan.
(a) The MH Park development plan shall be submitted on 24" x 36" paper with a minimum two-inch margin on the left side and a minimum of one-half-inch margins at the top, bottom and right side. The plan shall be drawn at a scale of 1" = 100' or 1" = 200', or another scale approved by the Town Clerk. An AutoCADTM drawing file (Release 12 or higher) of the MH Park development plan on 3 1/2" IBM formatted disk or by other acceptable electronic transfer is also to be provided.
(b) The name of the MH Park development plan shall be centered on the upper portion of each sheet. Each sheet shall have a title block in the lower right-hand corner, or along the right-hand margin and the sheet numbered in the lower right-hand corner. For processing purposes, the text information may be prepared on 8 1/2" x 11" paper; for recording purposes the text information shall be displayed on the 24" x 36" sheets unless otherwise approved by the Town Clerk.
(c) MH Park Development Plan Sheet 1.
(1) The name of the proposed MH park shall be centered at the top of the sheet along the long dimension of the sheet. There shall be a title block in the lower right-hand corner or along the right-hand margin.
(2) Centered on the sheet, a vicinity map that depicts the relationship to the surrounding area within a two-mile radius shall be superimposed on a current Land Use Plan Map.
(3) The following "statement of commitments" shall be placed in columns, beginning in the upper left-hand column, and may wrap around the vicinity map. The statement of commitments shall, in all cases, describe the development commitments, including a method for assigning responsibility to heirs, successors or assigns, and timing of the fulfillment of these commitments for the following:
b) On- or off-site improvements. Provision shall be made for the construction of community or off-site improvements through irrevocable letters of credit or the imposition of pro rata fees.
d) Other commitments imposed by the Board of Trustees.
(4) The certification of ownership shall be placed in the upper right column of the sheet in the following format, with the following heading, except as may be approved by the Town Clerk:
(insert the name of the MH Development)
Know all men by these presents that _____________, being the Owner, Mortgagee or Lienholder of certain lands in Frederick, Colorado, described as follows:
(the full legal description)
Has caused this MH Park Development Plan to be prepared in accordance with the zoning regulations of the Town of Frederick, and hereby agree without reservation to the commitments contained herein and agree to bind the owners, heirs and assigns thereof in perpetuity. The described tract contains ________ acre, more or less, together with and subject to all easements and rights-of-way existing and/or of public record.
Executed this _____ day of ____________, 20___.
Mortgage or Lienholder
State of Colorado
County of ___________
The foregoing certificate of ownership was acknowledged before me by _____________________ and _______________ this ___ day of __________, 20___.
Witness my hand and seal.
My commission expires _______________.
(d) MH Park Development Plan Sheet 2. The name of the proposed MH park shall be centered at the top of the sheet along the long dimension of the sheet. This sheet shall graphically depict the site and include the following:
(1) The title block in the lower right-hand corner, or along the right-hand margin.
(2) A north arrow graphic in the lower right-hand corner.
(3) A graphic and written scale at 1" = 100' or 1" = 200', or as otherwise approved by the Town Clerk, in the lower right-hand corner.
(4) Dimensions, bearing and control points along all exterior property lines.
(5) Topography at two-foot contour intervals, including high and low spot elevations; shadow areas of twenty percent (20%) or greater slope. If requested, other significant topographic conditions shall be depicted at greater or lesser intervals where appropriate.
(9) Land dedication. Land to be dedicated for major public use facilities at the time of PUD development plan approval shall be depicted and referenced by number, letter or symbol. Such depiction shall not preclude subsequent dedication of land for parks, greenbelts, schools, libraries, fire stations, police stations or other public uses at the time of platting.
d. MH District review and approval criteria. In addition to the criteria set forth for zoning amendments (Section 3.11(d)), the following criteria shall be considered by the Planning Commission and Board of Trustees in the review of MH District zoning applications:
1. Whether the application is in compliance with the requirements of this Subsection;
2. Whether the proposed zoning is compatible with the surrounding land uses;
3. Whether the subject land is suitable for the intended use and is compatible with the natural environment; and
e. MH District post-approval actions.
1. Upon approval by the Board of Trustees, the applicant shall have thirty (30) days to submit two (2) original drawings of the approved MH Park development plan for recording, accompanied by the recording fees and all other costs billed by the Town relative to the MH Park development plan. Inaccurate, incomplete or poorly drawn plans shall be rejected.
2. The MH Park development plan shall be a tapeless, spliceless and creaseless original drawing on double matte Mylar film with a uniform thickness of not less than .003", using only permanent black ink that will adhere to drafting films; an acceptable "fix-line" photographic reproduction (emulsion down); or computer generated reproduction of the original drawing. In addition, the applicant shall submit one (1) 11" x 17" Mylar reduction of the plan and an AutoCADTM drawing file (Release 12 or higher) of the plan on 3 1/2" IBM formatted disk, or by other acceptable electronic transfer.
3. Within thirty (30) days of receipt of the MH Park development plan, the Town Clerk shall review the documents for compliance with the Board of Trustees’ approval, obtain the Town officials’ signatures, submit the approved MH Park development plan and the ordinance amending the official zoning map to the County Clerk and Recorder for recordation, and cause the appropriate amendment to the official zoning map.